1. To discourage mildew growth in the bathroom, increase the amount of air circulation and light to decrease moisture.
2. Use fans during the shower and for roughly 30 minutes after, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and open windows.
3. To remove grout you can use homemade grout cleaning recipe of 3/4 cup of baking soda 1/4 cup of bleach an old toothbrush or a scrub brush to clean.
4. To clean the shower head you can pour distilled white vinegar in a plastic baggy and secure it to the showerhead with a rubber band. Let it soak for 1 hour. Wipe clean with a wet cloth.
5. It’s an easy fix for a clogged shower head! finally, dab a rag into the bag of vinegar and shine up the fixtures.
6. To clean your toothbrush in 15 minutes you can soak it in white vinegar, it’s a better solution than boiling the toothbrush. Though boiling will kill all the germs in the toothbrush, it loosens its bristles that eventually results in damaging the brush completely.
7. For extra stubborn stains spray a little hair spray and let it sit for a few minutes. Then wipe clean with paper towels. When the polish is removed clean the whole area with soapy warm water.
8. Turn your hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle and Just replace the bottle cap with a spray bottle head. This stuff is good for cleaning things like windows, tubs, and toilets.