Quick cleaning is being organized and efficient enough idea to get the house “clean enough” in time effective manner.
Everybody loves to live in a healthy and hygienic environment. But we might sometimes feel lazy in doing the house cleaning work either, due to our busy schedule or you just want to spend your leisure time with our loved once. But there are several cool ideas that you can apply to efficiently clean your house without much hassle.
We have divided this post into several sections. You can also do it to keep your spirits high. Let’s start with the kitchen then drawing the room and finally the bathroom. We are putting the bathroom at last so that you can take a shower directly after all the cleaning work.
1. To sanitize your sponges to maintain proper hygiene as they can spread bacteria through your utensils.
2. Combine vinegar and baking soda to efficiently unclog and deodorize drains.
3. Pour 1/2 cup baking soda with 1 cup of vinegar into the drain. When the foaming subsides, flush with hot tap water. Wait for five more minutes, and then flush again with cold water. Besides clearing blockages of the drain it will also clear the bacteria responsible for the pungent odour of the drain.
4. To get rid of the smoke odour by placing a shallow bowl about three-quarters full of white or cider vinegar in the room where the smoke odour is strongest.
5. To remove the smell of fresh cigarette smoke inside a room by moistening a cloth with white or cider vinegar and waving it around a bit.
6. To remove the smell/deodorized the lunch boxes you can soak a piece/slice of white bread in white vinegar and leave it in the lunchbox overnight. The smell should be gone by morning.
7. Take care of your microwave in clean it by placing a glass bowl filled with a solution of 1/4 cup vinegar in 1 cup water inside; heat the mixture for around 5 min. Once the bowl cools down, dip a sponge cloth into the liquid and use it to wipe away stains and splatters on the interior.
8. Please don’t forget to clean/wipe your wood cutting boards or butcher block countertop with full-strength white vinegar after each uses it will help you to disinfect and remain them clean.
9. The acetic acid in the vinegar is a good disinfectant; it is very effective against harmful infections like E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus.
10. Don’t use dishwashing detergent on your wood cutting boards, because it can weaken the surface.
11. To deodorize and disinfect your wooden cutting surface, spread some baking soda and after that spray on undiluted white vinegar. Let the foam and bubble for five to ten minutes, and then clean with a cloth dipped in clean cold water.
12. For cleaning your refrigerator you can use vinegar. It is the more effective and safe cleanser for your refrigerator than baking soda.
13. Make equal parts white vinegar and water to wash both the interior and exterior of your fridge, including the door gasket and the fronts of the vegetable and fruit baskets.
14. To prevent the growth of mildew, wash the inside walls and basket interiors with some full-strength vinegar on a cloth.
15. Use undiluted vinegar to wipe off accumulated dust on top of your refrigerator.
16. You can put that box of baking soda inside your refrigerator to keep it smelling clean when you’re done.
17. To clean a tea kettle, eliminate lime and mineral deposits inside it; bring 3 cups of white vinegar, boil for five minutes and leave it in the kettle overnight. Rinse out with cold water the next day.